TOP 15 VISUAL STUDIO SHORTCUT KEYS
Today in Engineer's World, we are discussing ASP.NET & C# query faced by a developer in very easy way. Posted By- +Manish Kumar Gautam +LIVE VIAR +ASP.NET SOLUTIONS
Click imagination hunt to see latest Blogs
Previous - TOP 15 VISUAL STUDIO SHORTCUT KEYS - Part II
Top 15 Visual Studio shortcut keys
11. CTRL + TAB (TO MOVE WITHIN SEVERAL WINDOWS OR FORMS): This shortcut makes you easily move from one tab to another. You only need to have opened several documents.
12. F4 (VIEW PROPERTY WINDOW): This shortcut key is used to open the property window.
13. CTRL + ALT + L (VIEW SOLUTION EXPLORER): This shortcut key is used to open the solution explorer window.
14. CTRL + A, CTRL + S, CTRL + Z, CTRL + Y, CTRL + X, CTRL + C, CTRL + V (COVER ALL SELECTION, TO SAVE, UNDO, REDO, TO CUT, TO COPY, TO PASTE): All these shortcut keys are most commonly used keys.
15. CTRL + MOUSE SCROLL UP, CTRL + MOUSE SCROLL DOWN (TO EXPAND AND COLLAPSE): This shortcut is used to zoom in and out of the screen. This key is very useful when you are working with the projector.
For any query, comment us below.
Related Questions: -
Q-1 What is debugging? What is debug mode?
Ans. Debugging means locating, fixing and bypassing bugs from the computer program. Debug mode is - applying breakpoint in your code, and then go through each line one at a time. This makes your project build step by step.
Q-2 By which shortcut we can move from one opening tab to another in VS?
A) CTRL + TAB
B) CTRL + ALT + T
C) CTRL + SHIFT + T
D) CTRL + ALT + TAB
Explanation: See Point no 11 of this blog series.
Click imagination hunt to see latest blogs
Keep learning and sharing…